C1207 HYUNDAI - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left Range / Performance / Intermittent
C1207 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1207 HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1207 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1207 HYUNDAI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1207 HYUNDAI MeaningThe wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs.
For example, the rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, then ABS control is performed.