- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1206 Hyundai DescriptionThe wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs.
For example, the rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, the ABS control is performed.