C1174 MERCEDES-BENZ - Steering Angle Sensor Steering Angle Not Initialize
C1174 Mercedes-benz Possible Causes
- Initialize Steering Angle Sensor
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1174 Mercedes-benz code
The cost of diagnosing the C1174 Mercedes-benz code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1174 Mercedes-benz Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1174 Mercedes-benz Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.