C1101 HYUNDAI - Battery Voltage High
C1101 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Battery
- Faulty Generator (Alternator)
- Generator (Alternator) harness is open or shorted
- Generator (Alternator) circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1101 HYUNDAI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1101 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1101 HYUNDAI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1101 HYUNDAI Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) checks the battery voltage and generator output voltage to determine, as a safety issue, whether the ABS system can operate normally or not. The normal battery voltage range is essential for controlling the ABS system as intended.