C1094 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- Faulty Parking Brake Apply Switch
- Parking Brake Apply Switch harness is open or shorted
- Parking Brake Apply Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module
How do I fix code C1094 JAGUAR
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1094 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1094 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1094 JAGUAR Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1094 JAGUAR MeaningThe Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module monitors the Parking Brake Apply Switch. The EPB Module sets the OBDII code when the Parking Brake Apply Switch is not to factory specifications.
C1094 JAGUAR More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1094 JAGUAR code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals