C1078 MITSUBISHI - Tire Turning Malfunction
C1078 MITSUBISHI Possible Causes
- Tire with incorrect diameter equipped
- Improper tire pressure
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) Module
- Faulty Active Stability Control (ASC) Module
Cost of diagnosing the C1078 MITSUBISHI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1078 MITSUBISHI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1078 MITSUBISHI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1078 MITSUBISHI Meaning
The wheel speed is observed when the steering angle is in the neutral position, and the code is set when the wheel speed, which is more than the specified value, is detected.