C1067 MITSUBISHI - Abnormality In Rear Left Wheel Outlet Valve System
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- ABS-ECU harness is open or shorted
- ABS-ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1067 Mitsubishi Description
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) the power supply circuit for the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is energized by the valve relay, which is incorporated in ABS-ECU. The valve relay, which is incorporated in ABS-ECU, is always energizing the solenoid valve unless the initial check is in progress when the ignition switch is turned on, or the recurrent system check is in progress. ABS-ECU activates the solenoid valve by turning on its driving transistor.