C1053 MITSUBISHI - Abnormality In Rear Left Wheel Inlet Valve System
C1053 MITSUBISHI Possible Causes
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- ABS-ECU harness is open or shorted
- ABS-ECU circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1053 MITSUBISHI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1053 MITSUBISHI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1053 MITSUBISHI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1053 MITSUBISHI Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) the power supply circuit for the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is energized by the valve relay, which is incorporated in ABS-ECU. The valve relay, which is incorporated in ABS-ECU, is always energizing the solenoid valve unless the initial check is in progress when the ignition switch is turned on, or the recurrent system check is in progress. ABS-ECU activates the solenoid valve by turning on its driving transistor.