C1034 SUZUKI Code - Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly Power Supply Failure
|C1034 SUZUKI code possible causes
- Faulty Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly
- Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the C1034 SUZUKI code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the C1034 SUZUKI code
The cost to diagnose the C1034 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are C1034 SUZUKI code possible symptoms?
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is C1034 SUZUKI code meaning?
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly is not to factory specifications.