C1034 SUZUKI - Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly Power Supply Failure
C1034 SUZUKI Possible Causes
- Faulty Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly
- Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
How is the C1034 SUZUKI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the C1034 SUZUKI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the C1034 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1034 SUZUKI MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Yaw Rate/G Sensor Assembly is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1034 SUZUKI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals