C1032 MITSUBISHI - Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor System
C1032 MITSUBISHI Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor
- Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C1032 MITSUBISHI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C1032 MITSUBISHI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1032 MITSUBISHI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1032 MITSUBISHI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1032 MITSUBISHI MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when an irregular change in the Rear Right Wheel Speed Sensor is detected, the diagnostic trouble code of the relevant wheel speed sensor is set.
C1032 MITSUBISHI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1032 MITSUBISHI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals