C1031 SUZUKI - Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
C1031 Suzuki Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1031 Suzuki code
The cost of diagnosing the C1031 Suzuki code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1031 Suzuki Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1031 Suzuki Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) control module monitors the voltage at the positive (+) terminal of each sensor while the ignition switch is ON. When the voltage is not within the specified range, an applicable Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be set. Also, when the ABS control module detects a sensor which outputs an abnormal signal while comparing signals from wheel speed sensors, an applicable DTC will be set.