C1028 SUZUKI - Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor
C1028 SUZUKI Possible Causes
- Faulty Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor
- Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the C1028 SUZUKI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the C1028 SUZUKI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the C1028 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1028 SUZUKI MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1028 SUZUKI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals