C1024 SUZUKI - Steering Angle Sensor Circuit Failure
C1024 SUZUKI Possible Causes
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1024 SUZUKI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1024 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1024 SUZUKI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1024 SUZUKI Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.