C1024 SUZUKI Possible Causes
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C1024 SUZUKI code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C1024 SUZUKI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1024 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1024 SUZUKI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1024 SUZUKI MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.
C1024 SUZUKI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1024 SUZUKI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals