C1021 SUZUKI - Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1021 Suzuki Description
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) control module monitors the voltage at the positive (+) terminal of each sensor while the ignition switch is ON. When the voltage is not within the specified range, an applicable Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be set. Also, when the ABS control module detects a sensor which outputs an abnormal signal while comparing signals from wheel speed sensors, an applicable DTC will be set.