C1020 SUZUKI Code - Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Power Supply Failure
|C1020 SUZUKI code possible causes
- Faulty Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor
- Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the C1020 SUZUKI code repair?
Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the C1020 SUZUKI code
The cost to diagnose the C1020 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are C1020 SUZUKI code possible symptoms?
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is C1020 SUZUKI code meaning?
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.