C101F MITSUBISHI - Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor Performance
C101F MITSUBISHI Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor
- Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Front Right Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C101F MITSUBISHI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C101F MITSUBISHI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C101F MITSUBISHI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C101F MITSUBISHI MeaningThe wheel speed sensor is a kind of a pulse generator. It consists of encoders (a plate on which north and south pole sides of the magnets are arranged alternately) for detecting the wheel speed which rotates at the same speed of the wheels and wheel speed sensors. This sensor outputs frequency pulse signals in proportion to the wheel speed.
The pulse signals, which the wheel speed sensor creates, are sent to Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module. ABS uses the frequency of the pulse signals to determine the wheel speed.