C1018 SUZUKI - Brake Fluid Level Switch Failure
C1018 SUZUKI Possible Causes
- Faulty Brake Fluid Level Switch
- Brake Fluid Level Switch harness is open or shorted
- Brake Fluid Level Switch circuit poor electrical connection
How is the C1018 SUZUKI code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the C1018 SUZUKI code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the C1018 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1018 SUZUKI MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Brake Fluid Level Switch. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Brake Fluid Level Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1018 SUZUKI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals