C1016 SUZUKI - Brake Light Switch Circuit Failure
C1016 SUZUKI Possible Causes
- Faulty Brake Light Switch
- Brake Light Switch harness is open or shorted
- Brake Light Switch circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C1016 SUZUKI code
The cost of diagnosing the C1016 SUZUKI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1016 SUZUKI Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1016 SUZUKI Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Brake Light Switch. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Brake Light Switch is not to factory specifications.