C0023 SUBARU - Front Left ABS Sensor Circuit Open Or Short
C0023 Subaru Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Left ABS Sensor
- Front Left ABS Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Front Left ABS Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C0023 Subaru code
The cost of diagnosing the C0023 Subaru code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0023 Subaru Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0023 Subaru Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Front Left ABS Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Front Left ABS Sensor is not to factory specifications.