C0021 DODGE - Brake Booster Performance
C0021 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Brake Booster
- Faulty Vacuum Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the C0021 DODGE code
The cost of diagnosing the C0021 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0021 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0021 DODGE Meaning
When the Vacuum Pressure Sensor indicates a failure in the Vacuum Booster. After the cold start phase (i.e. 3 min after engine is running) and if the engine is running above 600 RPM there should be at least -200 mbar (-2.90 psi) of differential pressure in the vacuum-chamber for boosting the pedal force. If the pressure remains below this value for more than two minutes. Timer resets if the pressure remains above 220 mbar (3.19 psi) for 10 seconds.