C0020 CHRYSLER - ABS Pump Motor Control
C0020 CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
- Faulty Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU)
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) circuit poor electrical connection
C0020 CHRYSLER Tech Notes
The Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) consists of a valve body, pump motor, and inlet/outlets for the brake lines. The combined HCU and Antilock Brake System (ABS) module is located forward of the master cylinder.
Cost of diagnosing the C0020 CHRYSLER code
The cost of diagnosing the C0020 CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C0020 CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0020 CHRYSLER Meaning
The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Pump Motor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the ABS Pump Motor is not to factory specifications.