C0001 MAZDA - Traction Control Solenoid Valve System
C0001 MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Traction Control Solenoid Valve
- Traction Control Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Traction Control Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
How is the C0001 MAZDA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the C0001 MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the C0001 MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0001 MAZDA MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Traction Control Solenoid Valve. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Traction Control Solenoid Valve is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0001 MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals