C0001 - TCS Control Channel 'A' Valve 1
C0001 Possible Causes
- Faulty TCS Control Channel 'A' Valve 1
- TCS Control Channel 'A' Valve 1 harness is open or shorted
- TCS Control Channel 'A' Valve 1 circuit poor electrical connection
How is the C0001 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the C0001 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the C0001 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C0001 MeaningThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the TCS Control Channel 'A' Valve 1. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the TCS Control Channel 'A' Valve 1 is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C0001 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals