B2692 JAGUAR Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Seat Belt Buckle Switch
- Right Seat Belt Buckle Switch harness is open or shorted
- Right Seat Belt Buckle Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Restraints Control Module (RCM)
How do I fix code B2692 JAGUAR
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B2692 JAGUAR code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B2692 JAGUAR code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B2692 JAGUAR Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B2692 JAGUAR MeaningThe Restraints Control Module (RCM) checks the Right Seat Belt Buckle Switch for faults. If the RCM detects an open circuit or short to battery fault, it will store DTC B2692 in memory and flash Code 51 on AIR BAG warning light.
B2692 JAGUAR More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B2692 JAGUAR code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals