B1BBC DODGE - OCS Negative System Weight
B1bbc Dodge Possible Causes
- Damage Passenger Seat Structure, Seat Tracks, or Floor Pan
- An object under seat or rear seat folded down and resting against the passenger seat
- Faulty The Occupant Classification Module (OCM)
- The Occupant Classification Module (OCM) harness is open or shorted
- The Occupant Classification Module (OCM) circuit poor electrical connection
Cost of diagnosing the B1bbc Dodge code
The cost of diagnosing the B1bbc Dodge code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1bbc Dodge Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1bbc Dodge Meaning
The Occupant Classification Module (OCM) monitors the Occupant Classification Seat (OCS). The OCM sets the OBDII code if the module detects a seat weight sensor input with the total seat weight below -6.5 kg +/- 1kg.