B1614 CHRYSLER - Panel Illumination Control Circuit High
B1614 CHRYSLER Possible Causes
- Panel Lamps Driver shorted to ground
- Headlamp Switch shorted to ground
- Driver Heated Switch shorted to ground
- Passenger Heated Switch shorted to ground
- Clock Module shorted to ground
- PRNDL Lamp shorted to ground
- Switch Bank shorted to ground
- Faulty Instrument Cluster
How do I fix code B1614 CHRYSLER
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1614 CHRYSLER code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1614 CHRYSLER code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1614 CHRYSLER Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1614 CHRYSLER MeaningThe Instrument Cluster monitors the Panel Illumination Control. The Instrument Cluster sets the OBDII code when the Panel Illumination Control is not to factory specifications.
B1614 CHRYSLER More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1614 CHRYSLER code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals