B1610 - Illuminated Entry Input Short Circuit To Ground
B1610 Possible Causes
- Faulty Illuminated Entry Input Switch
- Illuminated Entry Input Switch harness is open or shorted
- Illuminated Entry Input Switch circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1610 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1610 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1610 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1610 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Illuminated Entry Input. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Illuminated Entry Input is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1610 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1610 CHRYSLER Ambient Light Sensor Input Circuit Low
- B1610 DODGE Ambient Light Sensor Input Circuit Low
- B1610 JEEP Ambient Light Sensor Input Circuit Low
- B1610 LEXUS Front Airbag Sensor Roght Malfunction
- B1610 RAM Ambient Light Sensor Input Circuit Low
- B1610 SCION Front Airbag Sensor Roght Malfunction
- B1610 TOYOTA Front Airbag Sensor Roght Malfunction