B1605 - Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator Circuit Short To Battery
B1605 Possible Causes
- Faulty Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator
- Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator harness is open or shorted
- Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1605 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1605 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1605 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1605 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Lamp Anti-Theft Indicator is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1605 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1605 BUICK Mirror Motor Horizontal Circuit
- B1605 CADILLAC Mirror Motor Horizontal Circuit
- B1605 CHEVROLET Mirror Motor Horizontal Circuit
- B1605 CHRYSLER Right Solar Sensor Circuit High
- B1605 DODGE Right Solar Sensor Circuit High
- B1605 GMC Mirror Motor Horizontal Circuit
- B1605 JEEP Right Solar Sensor Circuit High
- B1605 RAM Right Solar Sensor Circuit High