B15FF LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone Antenna Assembly
- Telephone Antenna Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone Antenna Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Radio Receiver Assembly
How do I fix code B15FF LEXUS
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B15FF LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B15FF LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B15FF LEXUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15FF LEXUS MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction occurs in the Telephone Antenna Assembly which is connected to the Radio Receiver Assembly. A short occurs in the roof antenna assembly.
B15FF LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15FF LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals