B15FE Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone Antenna Assembly
- Telephone Antenna Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone Antenna Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Radio Receiver Assembly
How do I fix code B15FE
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B15FE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B15FE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B15FE Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15FE MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction occurs in the Telephone Antenna Assembly which is connected to the Radio Receiver Assembly. The telephone antenna assembly is not connected.
B15FE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15FE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals