B15D3 Possible Causes
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Faulty Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly
- Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B15D3
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B15D3 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B15D3 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B15D3 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15D3 MeaningThe Navigation Receiver Assembly and Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly are connected by the AVC-LAN communication line. When an AVC-LAN communication error occurs between the Navigation Receiver Assembly and Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be stored.
B15D3 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15D3 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals