B15CC LEXUS - Backup Battery Failure
B15CC LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Back-Up Battery (BUB)
- Back-Up Battery (BUB) harness is open or shorted
- Back-Up Battery (BUB) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
How is the B15CC LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B15CC LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B15CC LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15CC LEXUS MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver) detects one of the following: Open or short in the Back-Up Battery (BUB) circuit, The BUB voltage drops or the BUB malfunctions, The BUB temperature is (temporarily) high.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15CC LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals