B15C5 Code - Manual Button Malfunction
|B15C5 code possible causes
- Faulty Map Light Assembly
- Map Light Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Map Light Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
|How is the B15C5 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B15C5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B15C5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B15C5 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B15C5 code meaning?This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver) detects an open or short circuit in the manual (SOS) switch.
|Need more information with the B15C5 code?Need more information on how to fix the B15C5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals