B15C5 - Manual Button Malfunction
B15C5 Possible Causes
- Faulty Map Light Assembly
- Map Light Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Map Light Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
How is the B15C5 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B15C5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B15C5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15C5 MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver) detects an open or short circuit in the manual (SOS) switch.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15C5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals