B15C0 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly
- Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
How do I fix code B15C0 TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B15C0 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B15C0 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B15C0 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B15C0 TOYOTA MeaningThis DTC is set when the Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver) detects an open or a short in the Telephone and GPS Antenna circuit. The DCM (Telematics Transceiver) receives 1574.42 - 1576.42 MHz radio frequency signal from satellites through the Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly. The cable is a 50 Ω coaxial cable.
B15C0 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B15C0 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals