B159F Possible Causes
- Faulty Stereo Component Tuner Assembly
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Navigation Receiver Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Navigation Receiver Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B159F
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B159F code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B159F code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B159F Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B159F MeaningThe Navigation Receiver Assembly and Stereo Component Tuner Assembly are connected by the AVC-LAN communication line. When an AVC-LAN communication error occurs between the Navigation Receiver Assembly and Stereo Component Tuner Assembly, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be stored.
B159F More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B159F code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals