B1593 TOYOTA - No Response From Stereo Component Amplifier
B1593 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Navigation Receiver Assembly
- Faulty Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly
- Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code B1593 TOYOTA?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1593 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1593 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1593 TOYOTA MeaningThe Navigation Receiver Assembly and Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly are connected by the AVC-LAN communication line. When an AVC-LAN communication error occurs between the Navigation Receiver Assembly and Stereo Component Amplifier Assembly, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be stored.
B1593 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1593 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals