B1585 LEXUS Code - USB Device Malfunction
|B1585 LEXUS code possible causes
- Faulty USB device or iPod
- Faulty Radio and Display Receiver Assembly
- Radio and Display Receiver Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Radio and Display Receiver Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the B1585 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1585 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1585 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1585 LEXUS code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1585 LEXUS code meaning?This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction occurs in a connected device.
|Need more information with the B1585 LEXUS code?Need more information on how to fix the B1585 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals