B1585 LEXUS - USB Device Malfunction
B1585 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty USB device or iPod
- Faulty Radio and Display Receiver Assembly
- Radio and Display Receiver Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Radio and Display Receiver Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1585 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1585 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1585 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1585 LEXUS MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a malfunction occurs in a connected device.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1585 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals