B1583 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly
- Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
How do I fix code B1583 TOYOTA
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1583 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1583 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1583 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1583 TOYOTA MeaningIf GPS satellite signals cannot be acquired for 10 consecutive miles, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.
B1583 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1583 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals