B1583 TOYOTA Code - GPS Signal Unreceived
|B1583 TOYOTA code possible causes
- Faulty Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly
- Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone and GPS Antenna Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
|How is the B1583 TOYOTA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1583 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1583 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1583 TOYOTA code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1583 TOYOTA code meaning?If GPS satellite signals cannot be acquired for 10 consecutive miles, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.
|Need more information with the B1583 TOYOTA code?Need more information on how to fix the B1583 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals