B1579 TOYOTA - Voice Recognition Microphone Disconnected
B1579 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone Microphone Assembly
- Telephone Microphone Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone Microphone Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Radio and Display Receiver Assembly
How is the B1579 TOYOTA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1579 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1579 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1579 TOYOTA MeaningThe radio and display receiver assembly and telephone microphone assembly are connected to each other using the microphone connection detection signal lines. This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a microphone connection detection signal line is disconnected.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1579 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals