B1579 LEXUS - Voice Recognition Microphone Disconnected
B1579 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone Microphone Assembly
- Telephone Microphone Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone Microphone Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Radio and Display Receiver Assembly
How do I fix code B1579 LEXUS?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1579 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1579 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1579 LEXUS MeaningThe radio and display receiver assembly and telephone microphone assembly are connected to each other using the microphone connection detection signal lines. This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when a microphone connection detection signal line is disconnected.
B1579 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1579 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals