B1572 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Telephone Microphone Assembly
- Telephone Microphone Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Telephone Microphone Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Map Light Assembly
- Faulty Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver)
How do I fix code B1572 LEXUS
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1572 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1572 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1572 LEXUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1572 LEXUS MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set when the Data Communication Module (DCM) (Telematics Transceiver) detects a malfunction in the telephone microphone assembly circuit.
B1572 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1572 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals