B1570 Possible Causes
- Faulty Lamp Headlamp High-Beam
- Lamp Headlamp High-Beam harness is open or shorted
- Lamp Headlamp High-Beam circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1570 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1570 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1570 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1570 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1570 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Lamp Headlamp High-Beam. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Lamp Headlamp High-Beam is not to factory specifications.
B1570 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1570 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals