B1539 - Mirror Driver Switch Assembly Circuit Failure
B1539 Possible Causes
- Faulty Mirror Driver Switch Assembly
- Mirror Driver Switch Assembly harness is open or shorted
- Mirror Driver Switch Assembly circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1539 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1539 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1539 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1539 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Mirror Driver Switch Assembly. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Mirror Driver Switch Assembly is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1539 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals