B1537 Code - Memory 2 Switch Circuit Short To Battery
|B1537 code possible causes
- Faulty Memory 2 Switch
- Memory 2 Switch harness is open or shorted
- Memory 2 Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1537 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1537 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1537 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1537 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1537 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Memory 2 Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Memory 2 Switch is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1537 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1537 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1537 code information for specific makes
- B1537 BUICK Reset Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1537 CADILLAC Reset Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1537 CHEVROLET Reset Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1537 GMC Reset Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground