B1532 Code - Memory 1 Switch Circuit Open
|B1532 code possible causes
- Faulty Memory 1 Switch
- Memory 1 Switch harness is open or shorted
- Memory 1 Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1532 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1532 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1532 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1532 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1532 code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Memory 1 Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Memory 1 Switch is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1532 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1532 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1532 code information for specific makes
- B1532 BUICK E/M Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1532 CADILLAC E/M Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1532 CHEVROLET E/M Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1532 GMC E/M Driver Information Center Switch Signal Short To Ground
- B1532 LEXUS LVDS Signal Malfunction
- B1532 TOYOTA LVDS Signal Malfunction