B1513 Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Door Handle
- Driver Door Handle harness is open or shorted
- Driver Door Handle circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B1513 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1513 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1513 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1513 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1513 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Driver Door Handle. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Driver Door Handle is not to factory specifications.
B1513 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1513 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals