B1508 LEXUS - Short In Turn Signal / Hazard Flasher Circuit
B1508 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Turn Signal / Hazard Flasher Bulb
- Turn Signal / Hazard Flasher harness is open or shorted
- Turn Signal / Hazard Flasher circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Combination Meter Assembly
How do I fix code B1508 LEXUS
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1508 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1508 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1508 LEXUS Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1508 LEXUS MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when the Combination Meter Assembly (meter circuit plate) detects an open in a Turn Signal Light Circuit, or a short in a Turn Signal Light Circuit or the Hazard Warning Light Circuit.
B1508 LEXUS More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1508 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals