B1503 TOYOTA Possible Causes
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Combination Meter Assembly
First diagnose B1503 TOYOTA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B1503 TOYOTA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1503 TOYOTA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1503 TOYOTA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1503 TOYOTA MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when the Combination Meter Assembly (meter circuit plate) detects a malfunction in the Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor that is connected to the Combination Meter Assembly (meter circuit plate) via a direct line.
B1503 TOYOTA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1503 TOYOTA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals