B1501 - Lamp Turn Signal Left Circuit Short To Battery
B1501 Possible Causes
- Faulty Lamp Turn Signal Left
- Lamp Turn Signal Left harness is open or shorted
- Lamp Turn Signal Left circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1501 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1501 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1501 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1501 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Lamp Turn Signal Left. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Lamp Turn Signal Left is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1501 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1501 SUBARU Power Supply System Error Detection