B14F5 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front Seat Cushion Heater
- Front Seat Cushion Heater harness is open or shorted
- Front Seat Cushion Heater circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How do I fix code B14F5
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14F5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14F5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14F5 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F5 MeaningThe Seat climate Control ECU stops outputs to the Seat Climate Control Controller if a short, etc. in the seat heater, wire harness or ECU interior circuit causes overcurrent.
B14F5 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals